Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Spinal Discs...

Well my doc said that my back needs surgery and I should go and get it when I get sick of the pain. Bleah! Being in enough pain really brings me back down to earth. I stop thinking about myself as a software developer, an american, a guy, whatever and I start thinking of myself as being an organism that has a body that has a problem and that's it. No way to ignore it, the pain is always bugging you every minute, telling you you gotta think about it. After this goes on for a while, the idea of somebody cutting you open to fix it starts to seem somewhat appealing. On the other hand, I'm doing pretty well for myself though, at least I'm in a modern country with access to good medical care and have insurance so don't feel too sorry for me :) .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home