Sunday, July 17, 2005

Nobody Cares. Really, Nobody Cares...

I have been watching Foamy the Squirrel lately, along with reading a lot of Cat and Girl and have come to the stunning conclusion that really, nobody cares about my problems, my philosophizing, etc. If people cared about that kind of stuff Dice.com would be overflowing with jobs for philosophy majors. Sorry, it's all mental masturbation. Maybe good for inside of one's own head but for the most part of little value. People want to find information on digital photography, off-road racing, the latest sports scores, etc. They don't want to hear the musings, and random though bubbles of your's truly. But that's ok, I'll indulge anyway, for now, and be left to my little corner of Internet obscurity, along with the millions of other bloggers and bored teenagers writing about things like how much they hate or love some person in their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home