Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Being successful ?

Sometimes when things go really well a problem arises for me. I think ok, now that things are going well I should be done with my struggling, right? Yet I'm not because even though I've got a few more toys everything is still the same and I have different problems, like maintaining my winning streak. I can be happy or sad with or without "success". It's really confusing, especially with all the cultural influence and what not that says sucess is supposed to be the end all, be all. I guess success is something, but it's not everything. Maybe that's what drives wealthy people to put themselves through all kinds of needless torture and risk in say, climbing Mt. Everest. I think the important point is to be involved in something you enjoy with hope for the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home