Saturday, September 02, 2006

I am never buying condoms at the drugstore again....

So a few days ago I went down to my local drugstore which is near a low-income housing project. They have a security guard and the camera and all that jazz. I wanted to buy some condoms since I had run out. Turns out the condoms all have these cute little plastic locks on them. Sure you could tear the paper on the box and get the condoms out but noooo they have to lock them on the shelf anyway so that law abiding citizens have to call the security guard and tell them what size you want. So I ask the pharmicist to call the security guard to unlock the condoms for me. Oddly enough the locked condoms are next to the locked vizine. What the heck can you do with vizine that makes it so carefully protected? Anyway there is only one box of the kind I want. The security guy says there's one in the back. There isn't so he tells everyone in the store over the intercom. Everyone knows my size now, wonderful. A guy walks in and does a bit of mentally ill babbling at the security guard and walks off with a screwed up expression. I take my purchase and leave. I went online and bought a six pack for cheap and it arrived in 3 days. So that's it. I'm never buying condoms at the drugstore again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home