Thursday, October 13, 2005

Netflix is good.

I have been in a less introspective mode lately so I'm going to talk about more practical domestic stuff. One important domestic issue is entertainment! If you and/or significant others are not entertained your significant others will probably start thinking up all kinds of expensive ways to satisfy their need for being something besides a good employee and food and oxygen consumer. So in my ever ongoing struggle to solve this problem without spending to much money I've wound up at Netflix. More movie entertainment than I know what to do with! The best way to watch Netflix is in bed with a laptop. You don't have to buy a TV and the quality is good. Go for a full blown multimedia system. It will be good for games too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home