Monday, March 14, 2005

Mark Cuban on Doing...

The Sport Of Business, is an interesting blog entry by Mark Cuban.
some excerpts:

The edge is knowing that while everyone else is talking about nonsense like the will to win, and how they know they can be successful, you are preparing yourself to compete so that you will be successful.


I’m not going to go to dinner with you just to chat. I’m not going to give you a call to see how you are. Unless you want to talk business. Other guys play fantasy sports. I fire the synapses to get an edge.


The edge is knowing that people think your crazy, and they are right, but you don’t care what they think.

That final one is really resonant with me. It's the one thing that I've learned from business people I've met who were very sucessful. They say they are successful because they were crazy. They took big risks and implemented their dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home